Thursday, September 25, 2008
50g milk powder
20g icing sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs yolk
1. cream butter, icing sugar, milk powder n egg till light n fluffy.
2. add flour n salt into butter mixture using hand till all the ingredient are well
mix n form a dough.
3. wrap and rest the dough in the refrigerator for 15min or more.
4. shape the dough and bake in the oven [150'].
4 sweet fresh pineapples
500 g granulated sugar[ikut ukuran masing2]
1. Grate pineapples and squeeze out juice using a muslin cloth or use the strainer to drain the juice, keep aside
2. Chop or blend pineapple meat until fine
3. Combine with sugar in a heavy-bottomed pot and cook over low heat until almost dry
4. Stir constantly until mixture is gluey and thick, the consistency of thick jam
5. If too dry, add abit of pineapple juice
6. Cool and store in refrigerator